In today’s world, R&D is very important to large manufacturers and service companies since it is considered as the motive power for innovation which provides superior products and services. Sepahan Daneh Parsian R&D Unit is benefiting from the most experienced specialists in the field of nutrition and physiology of livestock and poultry and it also aims to meet the customers’ needs and continually seeks to maintain quality, innovation, and use knowledge as well as up-to-date technologies in manufacturing its products.
The main areas of R&D Unit’s activities as the integral parts of the vision and strategy of Sepahan Daneh Parsian Co. are as follows:
- Designing and developing new products
- Improving the productivity and efficiency of the products and production methods
- Providing new ideas and thoughts and researching the feasibility of using new knowledge in order to develop products, processes and services
- Paving the way for research initiatives and trying to ensure equitable distribution of necessary facilities in this regard
- Decision-making and policy-making based on scientific and reliable evidence (Evidence based)
- Taking advantage of experts in order to achieve the goals of R&D
Research and Development Unit of Sepahan Daneh Parsian Co. has successfully completed dozens of projects and implemented many research projects by applying the most updated facilities, laboratory equipment and research software.