- Meets the needs of the body proportionate to the growth period
- Improves the feed conversion ratio, and this diet is economical
- Nutritional management proportionate to the strain
- Includes two concentrations, 2.5% and 5%
- The first holder of Iranian national standard certification for the production of all kinds of poultry feed concentrates
- The first holder of rank A certificate for the production of poultry feeds issued by Iran Veterinary Organization
- The first holder of a license code for exporting products (IR) issued by Iran Veterinary Organization
The two-step concentrate 5% for turkeys has been designed based on the latest needs of B.U.T and Nicholas breeds. The step-1 concentrate is used to feed from the beginning of the rearing period until the age of 10 weeks, and the step-2 concentrate from the age of 11 weeks until slaughter age.
To get access to specific and economic diets and get free specialized consultations on rearing turkeys, contact our experts in specialized after-sales services at Sepahan Daneh Company.